Launched last January, 11 Dollar Bill, Raleigh, wasted no time in carving out its niche in the North Carolina creative community. Right out of the blocks, they teamed with Baldwin& and Ponysaurus Brewing Co on the award-winning and hilariously funny Fund for the Fabulous campaign in support of LGBT+ rights. They followed that with imaginative contributions in support of North Carolina Tourism’s breathtakingly beautiful Firsts that Last film series and North Carolina Education Lottery’s comic “Winners Club” campaign. And that was only the first three months.
The Raleigh venture has proven so successful that plans are already in the works to add staff, tech and services. “It’s been fantastic!” says Managing Director Josh Eggleston. “Our focus for this year is to build on that momentum. Obviously, the demand is there and we’re looking forward to more great work and welcoming more creative partners into the mix.”
How good was 2022 for 11 Dollar Bill, Raleigh? Here are the numbers:
- 83 New friends and partners collaborating on great creative.
- 10 New clients, over 14 brands in four states.
- 3 Amazingly integrated offices making remote work seamless and nationwide.
- 72 Hours on location with Cholula Hot Sauce and Fitzco celebrating Cinco De Madre in a real-time social edit.
- 38 Rotoscope shots used to turn dreams into reality for the for North Carolina Education Lottery.
- 67 Beautiful stock images integrated seamlessly into SS+K’s inspiring campaign for Imagine Learning.
- 2 Awards won by Baldwin&’s Fund for the Fabulous campaign: Grand Prize at the ANA Multicultural Awards and a Gold Distinction at the 7th Annual Shorty Impact Awards.
Let’s take a look at two of the key campaigns from the year…
Here is the collaboration with NC Tourism, entitled ‘One Everlasting North Carolina Experience’…
And here is 11 Dollar Bill’s work with Cholula ‘Cinco de Madre’…
Be sure to check back here at SCREEN Magazine for the latest news from the advertising industry. You can also click right here to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter.