Filmmaker - Biss for Illinois
|Posting Date:||June 16, 2017|
The Biss for Illinois campaign is seeking a digital-savvy video filmmaker with a serious passion for telling the story of regular Illinoisans. The filmmaker will produce compelling video for a wide audience — and understand how to balance deadlines with ambitious ideas. The ability to move quickly and be flexible is critical.
What we’re looking for:
● Candidates must have the skills to create short videos from start to finish—from shooting the footage, to editing, and then producing the final content
● This filmmaker will also be lead on all live video production which includes Facebook Live and other platforms like Snapchat.
● They will need to be able to find relevant video clips, compile sound bites and create stories that are effective on social platforms and complements our messaging
● The ideal candidate is excited to employ creative, unusual visuals to connect with voters of multiple backgrounds on social media platforms.
● Your work will be highly visual, so a successful candidate should know how to optimize for platform-specific distribution including but limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
● You should be comfortable in a high-pressure campaign environment, have strong news judgment, familiarity with search best practices, strong writing skills, and experience writing scripts.
● A record of excellence in creating content for social media and the ability to use the Adobe suite.
For those interested please send a resume and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.